Whale Browser for Windows – Simple way to synchronize between desktop and mobile! An amazing new browser! Whale Browser is in the Browser and Plugin category. You can get this software by pressing the download button below. It is Safe and secure.
About Whale Browser for Windows
Whale Browser is a highly customizable Internet browser that has enhanced capabilities separating it from other similar clients based on Chromium machines. Built from the ground up to be intuitive and fast, the most striking and unique feature of the browser is the ability to view two webpages together in one tab, access the sidebar with many useful tools for leaner search (including add-ons such as countdown timers, calculators, media players and more!), and even access the mobile display of pop-ups from current web pages with just a few clicks of your mouse. With a beautiful design that is deliberately optimized to not overwhelm novice users, high customization capabilities, and ease of use, this is one of the best ways to experience the web today.
The Chromium engine ensures that Whale Browser has all the necessary core features that users expect from modern browsers, including fast page rendering, compatibility with all modern web standards, in-depth Manager bookmarks, supporting thousands of Chrome plugins, and several more.
Installation and Use
Although Browser is a full featured internet browser, it comes in a very small installation package that weighs only a few megabytes. This means that during the installation procedure, you will be asked to automatically download additional data from the official server hosted by the Naver Corp. application developer. After the installation procedure is complete, you will be greeted with a very sleek interface from the Whale Browser.
While the basic structure of the interface is largely unchanged when compared to some other well-known Chromium browsers, in Pope you will immediately see a new row of buttons on the right side of your address bar. These buttons are used to activate the unique features of this browser – a toolbar that can hold a variety of useful tools (included with the basic installation are countdown timer, calculator, music player, etc.), a “Whale Space” button that allows You browse two webpages in the same tab, and the mobile window tool will display a pop-up window where you can browse any web page you want and see its portable formatting as you would when browsing on a mobile device.
Other important features of the Pope Browser are an automatic synchronization tool that can share bookmarks between devices, and an innovative Scrapbook tool to categorize and synchronize content automatically between a PC and cell phone. Useful browsing features include automatic search for highlighted text, and even the ability to move annoying popups is added to the corner of the screen where they will be reformatted for easier management (view list or ignore).
Whale Browser Technical Information
Software Name: Whale Browser
File Size: 2.1 MB
Developer: Naver Corp.
Version: Whale Browser 188.8.131.52
OS Requirement: Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
- A fast and reliable browser released for PC and mobile platforms.
- Chromium based but enhanced with many useful features.
- Browse the two pages in one tab for leaner access to the web.
- Access additional tools in the Sidebar that are very useful.
- Integrated support for mobile pop-up browser screens.
- Easily synchronize account and bookmark data between desktop and mobile.
- Access web content previously accessed through the Scrapbook tool on PC and Cellular.
- Looks customizable with the theme of the interface and background of the wallpaper.
- Available on Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- 100% FREE!
How To Install Whale Browser on Windows PC
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or others
- Download the Whale Browser installation file from the trusted download button link at the top of this page.
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan for programs to look for viruses during download.
- After downloading the Whale Browser, double-click the .exe file to run the Installation process.
- Then follow the Windows installation instructions that appear until complete.
- Now, the Whale Browser icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to run the Application to your Windows 10 PC.
Read also: DriverIdentifier for Windows
How To Uninstall Whale Browser on Windows PC
- Hover your mouse to the taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Whale Browser” from the displayed application, then click “Remove / Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking the “YES” button.
- Now, your Windows operating system is clean from the Whale Browser application.
That’s all the article about Whale Browser for Windows. If you have questions, please write in the comments column and we will help you. Thank for visiting and look forward to the next software update.