Viscosity for windows – Viscosity is a first-class VPN client that allows you to secure your network. Viscosity is in the Firewall and Security Category. Yesterday, Viscosity had developed this VPN application for Windows PC. Viscosity has been designed for small businesses and companies. Get the latest version of Viscosity for free.
Viscosity for Windows Reviews
Viscosity for Windows Viscosity is a first-class OpenVPN client that lets you easily protect your network & style. This tool makes it easy for users who are new to VPN to get started. A clear and intuitive interface makes connections easy to create, configure and/or import. Viscosity has been designed for small businesses and companies. Easily create connection bundles for your users, or even fully configure Viscosity for PC with all settings and connections. You can even automatically install shares and open applications to make it easier for users.
Viscosity Program Technical Information
Software Name: Viscosity
Version: Viscosity 1.8.6
File Size: 20.8 Mb
Developer: SparkLabs Pty Ltd.
OS Requirement: Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
This tool has been designed from the ground up for macOS users (10.7 through 10.12) and Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 & 10).
VPN for Everyone
Configure the OpenVPN connection entirely through an intuitive interface, without needing to know complicated commands.
This application is used everywhere, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, schools, universities, at home and on the road.
The program monitors your OpenVPN connection to make sure you know all the important network and connection details.
DNS. Done Right
This software is fully integrated with Windows’ advanced DNS system to allow dedicated DNS servers and search domains to be used when connected.
Easily bundle tools with settings and connections so your users don’t have to worry. Create a connection profile that is easy to use.
Mac key chains and Windows system credentials are used to ensure your details are safe and protected.
Control applications using AppleScript, or call custom AppleScript scripts or Batch / VBS when connections connect or disconnect.
Token / Smartcard (PKCS # 11) support, menu folders, multiple connections, OpenVPN-AS support, proxy integration, IPv6, and more!
Note: 30 day trial version.
How To Install Viscosity on Windows PC
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, Firefox, Safari or others.
- Download the Viscosity installation file from the trusted link at the top of this page.
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan for programs to look for viruses during download.
- After the download viscosity is complete, double-click the .exe file to run the Installation process.
- Then follow the Windows installation instructions that appear until complete.
- Now, the Viscosity icon will appear on your Desktop.
- Click on the icon to run the Application to your windows 10 pc.
Read also: Tampermonkey for Windows
How To Uninstall Viscosity on Windows PC
- Hover your mouse to the taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop.
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo.
- Select the “Control Panel” option.
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Viscosity” from the displayed application, then click “Uninstall / Delete.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking the “YES” button.
- Now, your Windows operating system is clear of the Viscosity application.
That’s all the Reviews article about Viscosity for Windows PC. If you have questions, please write in the comments column and we will help you. Thank for visiting and look forward to the next software update.