MotionCaster for Windows – multi-simultaneous streaming, lots of recording and external output! At present, Softworks Inc. has developed this Video Recording & Streaming software for PC. Get the latest version of MotionCaster for free.
Review MotionCaster for Windows
MotionCaster is a comprehensive software for broadcasting production which contains all the features of a professional video production studio. Simultaneous multi streaming, many recordings and external output. Enjoy easy, fast and powerful live streaming & broadcasting software for Windows PCs. Download MotionCaster today!
MotionCaster is a live and broadcast program that makes it simple for one user to manage complicated tasks such as switching, character generators, scoreboard, virtual studios, and streaming.
MotionCaster for Windows Technical Information
Software name: MotionCaster
Version: MotionCaster 184.108.40.20652
Developer: Softworks Inc.
OS Requirements: Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
Features and Highlights
- Mixed effect in a mixed effect
- One layer in a multi-mix effect makes your content more interesting
- Quickly and directly create your own effects
- Create any Title, Transition, scoreboard, real-time, and graphic effects
- Control over all audio sources
- Available Mute, solo, follow and mix
- High-quality Chromakey
- Level, sharpen, brightness & contrast, hue & saturation
- With up to 4 layers and mixed effects
- You can create and apply various effects
- Apply 4 overlays simultaneously
- Your own unlimited transition (motion studio)
- Easily and quickly manage most video, image, audio and motion content files.
- Retrieval card, SDI, NDI, RTMP
- H.264, HEVC, VP8 and others
- Live Streaming to Various Destinations
- Streaming to YouTube Live, Facebook Live, Twitch.tv, Hitbox and more
- Multiple, simultaneous ISO recordings
- SDI, NDI Playout
- System monitoring: CPU, GPU, Memory, Network, HDD
Note: Watermark on the output in the demo version.
How to Install MotionCaster on Windows 10
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other browser you have.
- Download the MotionCaster installation file from the trusted link on this page or you can download via this link: Download MotionCaster.
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs such as Windows Defender will scan for programs to look for viruses during download.
- Once MotionCaster has been downloaded, double-click the.exe file to run the Installation process.
- Then follow the Windows installation instructions that appear until complete.
- Now, the MotionCaster icon will appear on your Desktop.
- Double Click on the icon to run the Application to your Windows 10 PC / laptop.
Available software: Cyberfox for Windows
How To Uninstall MotionCaster for Windows
- Hover your mouse to the taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop.
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo.
- Select the “Control Panel” option.
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “MotionCaster” from the displayed application, then click “Delete / Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking the “YES” button.
- Now, your Windows operating system is clean from the MotionCaster application.
Q: Is MotionCaster Free? How much does it cost to download?
A: Nothing! Download this application from the official website at no charge by this Website Portal. Additional information about licenses that you can find on the owner’s site.
Q: How do I access the free MotionCaster download for Windows PCs?
A: Simple! Just click the free MotionCaster download button above this article. Clicking on this link will launch the installer to download the free MotionCaster for Laptops.
Q: Will this MotionCaster run normally on Windows?
A: Yes! MotionCaster for Laptop will function normally on most Windows (10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP) 64 bit and 32 bit operating systems.
That was a review of MotionCaster for Windows. If you have questions, please write in the comments column and we will help you. Thank for visiting and look forward to the next software update for Windows.