iFunBox for Windows – Free File Management and Application Software for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch. iFunBox is in the Drivers and Mobile Phones category. You can get this software by pressing the download button below. It is Safe and secure.
Description iFunBox for Windows
iFunBox is a file management program for your iPhone or iPad. It manages files in a way like Windows file explorer but is more powerful and friendly. You can easily send files and folders to your computer with optimized file transfers and browsing. This includes features such as one-stop application installation and backup, application sandbox access without Jailbreak, wallpaper functionality, and export of music and movies on the iPhone or iPod.
This allows you to install an IPA package from in-house distribution, which is produced with the Apple Developer Company Program. You can also install the * .ipa file that is archived from the Application being developed.
The iOS application stores data in its sandbox to store information such as user accounts, chat history, saved games, in-app purchases, etc. This provides an easy way to manipulate the data to clear usage paths, chat backup messages, cheat games.
iFunBox-Store is split into two “Shop” and “Game Center” modules, iFunBox-Store will be based on your favorite game or will be included in the application, and you can recommend more new, strange and special applications. There are some amazing applications that may be due to the limits on advertising and promotion costs, it is difficult to be displayed in public, the application will find this application, and let it appear in public. During fun, it will dig one by one for you.
Manage multimedia files
The quick entrance function using this tool can easily manage equipment applications, photos, music, cellphone ringtones, video and voice memos, and multimedia files at a glance.
IOS root file system
Programs to help you easily get jailbreaking the root file system iOS devices provide fast browsing, instant file preview, and fast file search, you can customize the SpringBoard Desktop Theme.
There is a folder named “cellular hard disk” in “my computer” or “iFun box” toolbox which supports files of any form and size.
Unlike the iPhone USB Tunnel Pack, USB Tunneling maps on iDevices open a TCP port to the Laptop, allowing Windows system to connect it for communication.
iFunBox Technical Information
Software name: iFunBox
Version: iFunBox 4.1 Build 4338.2105
Developer: iFunBox Team
File Size: 31.61 MB
OS Requirements: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- IPhone / iPad File Manager
- Navigate, Upload and Download
- Quick Preview, Drag & Drop
- Delete, Change Name, and Move
- Asian / Long File Name Support
- IOS Application Manager
- Install / uninstall the Batch application one step
- Back up the installed applications to the .ipa package
- Install unsigned .ipa packages
- Preview the Quick Application list
- Portable iPhone / iPad Disk
- Realtime Progress Indicator
- High Speed Data Transmission
- Scheduled Data Transfer
- Recursive Copy Subfolder
- Back up iPod Music & Movie
- ITunes Managed Media Files
- Restore Songs and Films
- Copy from iPad / iPhone
- Copy to PC with Friendly Title
- Upload Wallpaper in a Batch
- Thumbnail Preview
- Uploading and Converting Batches
- Change Image Resolution
- Resizing High Quality Images
Note: Connected iDevice (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch). Requires iTunes.
How To Install iFunBox on Windows PC
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or others
- Download the iFunBox installation file from the trusted download button link at the top of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan for programs to look for viruses during download.
- After downloading iFunBox, double-click the .exe file to run the Installation process
- Then follow the Windows installation instructions that appear until complete
- Now, the iFunBox icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to run the Application to your Windows 10 PC.
Read also: ReaConverter Pro for Windows
How To Uninstall iFunBox on Windows PC
- Hover your mouse to the taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “iFunBox” from the displayed application, then click “Remove / Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking the “YES” button.
- Now, your Windows operating system is free from the iFunBox application.
That’s all the article about iFunBox for Windows. If you have questions, please write in the comments column and we will help you. Thank for visiting and look forward to the next software update.