HDCleaner for Windows – HDCleaner is Optimize your Windows computer and delete registry entries! This Freeware Cleaning And Tweaking application, made by Kurt Zimmermann. It is 100% safe and Secure.
Review HDCleaner for Windows
HDCleaner has a comprehensive system maintenance toolkit available under Windows. Whether you clean your hard disk or registry, encrypt data, split files, delete traces of usage, back up the registry, defragment or search and replace registry keys, values and data with super-fast search algorithms – in a clear “toolbox” you will always find a tool the right to speed up your PC and optimize. Download HDCleaner for PC Now!
HDCleaner for Windows Setup Technical Information
App Name: HDCleaner
File Size: 7.8 MB
Developer: Kurt Zimmermann
Version: HDCleaner 1.296
Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Features and Highlights
- Plugin Cleaner – removes Internet traces, Windows tracks, and program traces. Support for more than 700 plugins.
- 1-Click Maintenance and Automatic Maintenance – can be done with a few steps optimization “Automatic Maintenance” and “1-Click Maintenance” run automatically, to ensure a neat, reliable, and fast operating system.
- Registry Cleaner – Clean the registry, eliminate errors, and optimize computer performance. NOTE: Settings made are applied to “1-Click Maintenance and Automatic Maintenance”.
- Make space on your PC – Delete unnecessary files.
- Optimize services – Disable unnecessary services that decrease background activity, win system resources, and free memory shovel, which can be used for other programs.
- Find Duplicate Files – In time, duplicates of all types accumulate on the hard drive, which does not need to take up space and can bring down the whole system.
- AntiSpy – deactivate the settings in Windows, which will automatically contact the Internet.
- DiskDoctor-register and fix errors on the disk.
- Defragment Registry – Analyzing and optimizing the registry database.
- DirToHTML – displays the contents of the selected directory as an HTML file.
How To Install HDCleaner on Windows
- First, open your favorite web browser, you can use Chrome or others.
- Download the HDCleaner installation file from the trusted download button at the top of this page.
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs such as BitDefender will scan for programs to look for viruses during download.
- After the HDCleaner download is complete, double-click the .exe file to run the Installation process.
- Then follow the Windows installation instructions that appear until complete.
- Now, the HDCleaner icon will appear on your Desktop.
- Click on the icon to run the Application to your PC.
Also Available: aswMBR for Windows
How To Uninstall HDCleaner on Windows
- Hover your mouse to the taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “HDCleaner” from the displayed application, then click “Delete.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking the “YES” button.
- So! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from the HDCleaner application.
That’s all the article about HDCleaner for Windows. If you have questions, please write in the comments column and we will help you. Thank for visiting and look forward to the next app update.