Cyberfox for Windows – A customized version of Firefox that allows you to load websites quickly. Install Cyberfox (32-bit) full 64-bit and 32-bit settings on your PC. Download safe and free from binggeysersquiz.com. The latest browser and plugin software category which is new, safe & secure technology to be downloaded for you by 8pecxstudios.
Review Cyberfox for Windows
Cyberfox Web Browser is a Mozilla Firefox-based web navigator with the aim of being fast, stable & reliable. This is shipped with many customizable options that allow you to personalize your web browsing experience.
Cyberfox for Windows Setup Technical Information
Software name : Cyberfox (32-bit)
Developer : 8pecxstudios
Operating System : Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Version : Cyberfox 52.9.1 (32-bit)
File size : 78.42 MB
Features and Highlights Cyberfox
- Using your own profile system.
- Compatible with Mozilla Firefox extensions.
- Deleted features (Telemetry, Health reports, sponsor tiles & other components that collect information).
- Many new features built-in. Choice between Australian or classic style.
- Powered by Mozilla Mozilla Firefox source code.
Note: This application has been terminated.
How To Install Cyberfox on Windows PC
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or others.
- Download the Cyberfox installation file from the trusted download button link at the top of this page.
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs such as BitDefender will scan for programs to look for viruses during download.
- After downloading Cyberfox, double-click the .exe file to run the Installation process.
- Then follow the Windows installation instructions that appear until complete.
- Now, the Cyberfox icon will appear on your Desktop.
- Double click on the icon to run the Application to your Windows PC.
Similar apps: Beaker Browser for Windows
How To Uninstall Cyberfox on Windows PC
- Hover your mouse over the taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Cyberfox” from the displayed application, then click “Delete / Delete.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking the “YES” button.
- Now, your Windows operating system is free from the Cyberfox application.
That’s all the review about Cyberfox for Windows (32-bit). Hopefully this article will be helpful and can help. Write questions in the Comments column. Thank for visiting and look forward to the next software update.