Cent Browser (64-bit) Download (Latest 2020) for Windows 10, 8, 7. Install Cent Browser (64-bit) full 64-bit and 32-bit settings on your PC. safe and free downloads from binggeyserquiz.com. The latest browser and plugin software category with new technology (60.1 MB) Safe & Secure for you to download by Cent Studio.
Review Cent Browser (64-bit)
Cent Browser 64-bit is an enhanced Chromium-supported browser that includes many excellent features including mouse, auto-hide, boss, and other scrollbars.
Cent Browser is an enhanced version of a Chromium browser that includes many useful features such as scrolling tab bars, automatic storage control, lazy loading of sessions, mouse action, and so on, super drag, and many tab options. It makes surfing your web easier, more convenient, and safer.
Cent Browser (64bit) Setup Technical Information
Software Name: Cent Browser (64-bit)
File Size: 60.1 MB
Developer: Cent Studio
Update: April, 23rd 2020
Version: Cent Browser 220.127.116.11 (64-bit)
OS Requirement: Windows Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Cent Browser Features
Based on Google Chrome
Based on the leading web browser project – Chromium, the 64-bit Cent Browser inherits all the advantages of Google Chrome.
Hold and move the right mouse button to execute commands without using the keyboard, menu, or toolbar.
Scrollable Tab Bar
Set a minimum tab width to avoid tabs being too small. Scroll the entire tab bar with the mouse wheel. (similar to the Firefox tab bar).
Drag something to open quickly with the left mouse button.
Many Tab Options
Give a lot of tab options, such as ‘Double-Click to Close a Tab’, ‘Right-Click to Close a Tab’, ‘Hide Close Tab Button’, ‘Swap Tabs With Mouse Wheel’, etc. There are always options to meet your needs.
No need to open a new window, just use incognito mode for a new tab. It can also be used as a multi-login tab. (similar to the old Opera New Private Tab).
How To Install Cent Browser on Windows 10 PC
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, Firefox, Safari or others.
- Download the Cent Browser installation file from the trusted link on this page or you can download via this link: Download the Cent Browser.exe Installation file.
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan for programs to look for viruses during download.
- After downloading the Cent Browser, double-click the .exe file to run the Installation process.
- Then follow the Windows installation instructions that appear until complete.
- Now, the Cent Browser icon will appear on your Desktop.
- Double click on the icon to run the Application to your Windows 10 PC.
Similar Apps: Cliqz (32-bit) for Windows
How To Uninstall Cent Browser on Windows 10 PC
- Hover your mouse over the taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Cent Browser” from the displayed application, then click “Delete / Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking the “YES” button.
- Now, your Windows operating system is clean from the Cent Browser application.
That’s all the review about Cent Browser for Windows. Hopefully this article is useful and can help you. Please write in the Comments column if you have questions. Thanks for visiting.