Blisk for Windows – Develop and test a website that looks great and works well on any device. Download Blisk for free Windows PC & the latest official secure (32-bit / 64-bit) download.
About Blisk for Windows
Design, develop responsive, high-performance web applications twice as fast. With this tool you can work simultaneously on both the smartphone and the desktop. Make sure your web application looks good and works well on any device. Test the mobile and desktop versions side by side with all necessary devices. Take screenshots or record videos and share with your team. Automatically upload screenshots and videos to secure Blisk cloud storage.
Blisk for Windows PC Latest Version
Software Name: Blisk
File Size: 62.6 MB
Last Update: July, 2nd 2019
Developer: Blisk Team
Last Version: Blisk 22.214.171.124
OS Requirement: Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Features and Highlights Blisk
This gives the cellphone pre-installed from all the required viewports: from the small iPhone 5s to the large Google Pixel XL. The phone supports touch events, landscape or portrait mode, has the appropriate screen resolution, device pixel ratio, and user agent. Register constant phone updates.
With the browser, you can check how your web application looks and performs on a tablet. The tablet supports touch events, landscape or portrait mode, has the right screen resolution, device pixel ratio, and user agent. The list of tablets is constantly updated.
This allows us to create amazing experiences for users on a variety of laptops: from Windows to macOS. Laptops have the right screen resolution, device pixel ratio, and user agent. The list of laptops is always updated.
Create web applications for desktops: from a regular MDPI 1440px × 800px screen to a large 2560px × 1440px HiDPI screen. Desktop support has the right screen resolution, device pixel ratio, and user agent. List of desktop updates constantly.
Display side by side
It shows mobile and desktop side by side. It helps to compare UIs on mobile and desktop simultaneously. Switching from mobile to desktop back and forth is no longer needed.
URL and scroll synchronization
This synchronizes the URL and position of scroll for mobile and desktop. Cellphones and desktops follow each other with URLs and scroll positions. Blisk does routine work for you. It always shows the same page and the same portion of content on desktop and mobile.
Every time you save a code change – refresh tab. It updates CSS changes even without page refreshes. Try to open the IDE on one screen, tools – on another screen, and focus on developing.
This program provides the best DevTools (same as in Chrome). You can launch separate DevTools for desktop and mobile and use them together to check elements, measure performance, etc.
This application provides its own page inspector with the most important CSS properties. This reinforces quick inspections of every element on desktop or mobile without launching DevTools.
Similar software: Chedot Browser
How To Install Blisk on Windows PC
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or others.
- Download the Blisk installation file from the trusted download button link at the top of this page.
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs such as BitDefender will scan for programs to look for viruses during download.
- After the Blisk download is complete, double-click the .exe file to run the Installation process.
- Then follow the Windows installation instructions that appear until complete.
- Now, the Blisk icon will appear on your Desktop.
- Double click on the icon to run the Application to your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall Blisk from PC
- Hover your mouse over the taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Blisk” from the displayed application, then click “Delete / Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking the “YES” button.
- Now, your Windows operating system is clean from the Blisk application.
That was a review about Blisk for Windows. Hopefully this article can help you. If there are questions write in the comments column. Thanks for visiting.