Bing Sports Bloopers Quiz – Are you a supporter? If so, what kind of exercise do you like? You love all things sports, of course, don’t you? Practicing one sort of sport is not enough for you to be a successful sportsman though. Of course you’ll need a theory about the sport you ‘re enjoying. Without this theory you certainly won’t even know how to exercise.
Unfortunately, you may find learning theory about sports tedious. It will take time to get the knowledge, in addition to that. Alternatively, you can choose multiple quizzes and provide fun questions. By taking the quiz you will automatically increase your knowledge about the sport.
Okay we’ll share those Bing Sports Bloopers Quizzes in that case. You have to answer them patiently with every question. If you get a high score, you’ll of course have the chance to get prizes from Bing. Here’s your quiz:
- What Olympic sports involve 44 pounds of broom, ice and granite?
a. Eskimo tag
b. Ice billiards
d. Snowball fight
- What sports arena has chapels with Catholic priests prepared to give sacraments such as the Anointing of the Sick, or even the Last Rites?
a. Racing car
c. Bass fishing
- In the World Gurning Contest, contestants are required?
a. Pull up a funny face
b. Crawling along the main road
c. Read the book backwards
d. Copy his cute face
- Paul Gascoigne scored a legendary free-kick goal against Arsenal in the FA Cup semi-final in 1991, but lasted only 17 minutes in the final. He still holds the trophy in his hands – who beat the Tottenham side at Wembley to claim it?
c. Manchester United
d. Nottingham Forest
- Nathan’s Famous Hotdogs Eating Contest is held in Coney Island, New York on the 4th of July each year. The goal of this competition is to eat the most hot dogs in 10 minutes. In 2012, the winner was Joey Chestnut with 68 hot dogs. Then, how many hotdogs are the winner?
- Tiger Woods won his first Masters title in 1997 but how many shots did he finish from second place, a record that still stands today?
a. 12 shots
b. 14 shots
c. 11 shots
d. 16 shots
- In the FA Cup semi-final eight years later, Ryan Giggs showed off his chest hair with the extra-time winner against Arsenal. Who was the player who scored Manchester United’s opener, the 25-yard curling shot?
a. Cristiano Ronaldo
b. David Beckham
c. Lionel Messi
- What sport is called the “Sport of Kings” which is played in the time period called “chukka”?
- Which sports have positions including full-frummerts, inside grouches, deep brooders, and offensive niblings?
a. water polo
b. War game
c. Australian Football
d. 43 Squamish people
- In what “sports” do the players make their own rules for each match?
Read also: Bing Food Quiz
That is all. Hopefully this article and quiz can add to your insight about sports. If there are problems or suggestions, please let us know in the comments column and we will help you.