Beaker Browser for Windows – An experimental browser for exploring and building peer-to-peer Web. Download Beaker Browser for Windows PC 100% free & the latest official safe (32-bit / 64-bit) download.
Review Beaker Browser for Windows
The new web browser doesn’t make too much news. But when an innovative browser comes out, it usually stays ahead of the competition by raising standards.
Has the web browser ever caught your attention or attracted you? If so, keep reading because you might like Beaker Browser and what it can do for you.
This browser is unique because it can create websites and host them. This is a decentralized peer-to-peer browser and includes all the right tools and features to get started. There are no 3rd party components needed here either.
Only a few clicks are needed to share files and host websites with this application.
The two main components of Beaker are the decentralized P2P (Dec) network and its Chromium engine. Dat contains cryptographic technology that allows browsers to safely share and host projects without paying anything.
Basically, the browser allows you to create JS, CSS, and / or HTML websites. You can also add new files and use custom URLs to share them. You can still surf the internet as usual.
Web API available by browser. They let you view, read, and write Dat archives from one website. You can also do this with a web application if they don’t need remote service.
When you start using an internet browser, you will see the most impressive tools hidden from the user interface. Look at the hamburger-style browser menu to find these tools and access them. In the main window, just look to the top left, and you will find this section.
Create or Browse Websites
At first, select the “New Site” option and enter all relevant information. Use the Library section to access your website and publish files there.
The tool does the job of sharing files well. Simply provide the recipient of the bespoke URL file to download it to their computer. Other features include rendering markdown, direct reload, and website forking.
Beaker Browser Setup Technical Information
Software Name: Beaker Browser
File Size: 80.2 MB
Developer: Beaker Team
Last Version: Beaker Browser 0.8.10
OS Requirement: Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
How To Install Beaker Browser on Windows PC
- First, open the internet browser of your choice. You can use Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari or others.
- Download the Beaker Browser installation file from the download link at the top of this page. You can also download the program via this link: Download the Latest Version of Beaker Browser
- If prompted, click “Save as” or “Save” to download the program. Most antivirus programs will scan the program for viruses during the download process. If you click “Save”, the file will be saved in your Downloads folder. Or, if you click “Save as”, you can choose where to save the file, for example, you can save on your Desktop.
- After downloading the Beaker Browser installation file, double-click the .exe file to run the installation process.
- Follow the installation instructions, don’t forget to accept the license agreement.
- Windows will automatically display the Beaker Browser installation process. Wait until the installation process is complete.
- Now, the Beaker Browser icon will appear on your Desktop.
- Click on the icon to run the Beaker Browser application on your Windows PC.
Similar software: Cent Browser for Windows
How to uninstall Beaker Browser on Windows PC
- Click “Start” (button with the Windows logo) at the bottom of your Windows desktop.
- Click on “Control Panel” and select the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Beaker Browser” and right-click, then click Remove / Uninstall.
- Click “Yes” to confirm the deletion.
- Wait until the deletion process is complete. Now, your Windows PC is free from Beaker Browser.
The Beaker Browser project is clearly attractive on many levels. It features many innovative technologies and is very user-friendly. This technology makes the browser one of the more versatile browsers. However, it is also not the most interesting or the most customizable. In fact, it is not fast. But most web developers still prefer this web navigator because of all the other features. And even if you don’t create a website, you can still use the browser to share P2P files.
Thank for visiting and look forward to the next software update.