Autodesk Maya for Windows – Comprehensive 3D animation software for Windows. Autodesk Maya is in the Imaging and Digital Photo category. You can get this software by pressing the download button below. It is 100% Safe and secure.
Description Autodesk Maya for Windows
The 3D animation, design, simulation and rendering tools developed by Autodesk Maya gives artists a powerful creative tool. These tools provide a starting point for realizing your vision in modeling, animation, lighting, and VFX.
Very easy to get started. Download a free 30 day trial and try it. Purchase options include flexible subscription terms to suit your needs.
Autodesk Maya Technical Information
Software name: Autodesk Maya
Version: Autodesk Maya 2020.2
Developer: Autodesk Inc
OS Requirements: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Parallel rig evaluation
All new systems speed up the playback and manipulation of character rigs.
Create branding, logos, titles and other text.
New tool toolset
Exemplary artists can enjoy more artistic and intuitive freedom.
Note: 30 day trial version.
Steps To Install Autodesk Maya on Windows
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other browser you have
- Download the Autodesk Maya installation file from the trusted link on this page or you can download via this link: Download Autodesk Maya
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan for programs to look for viruses during download.
- After downloading Autodesk Maya is complete, double-click the .exe file to run the Installation process
- Then follow the Windows installation instructions that appear until complete
- Now, the Autodesk Maya icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to run the Application to your Windows 10 PC / laptop.
Read also: SpamFighter for Windows
Steps To Uninstall Autodesk Maya on Windows
- Hover your mouse to the taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Autodesk Maya” from the displayed application, then click “Delete.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking the “YES” button.
- Now, your Windows operating system is free from the Autodesk Maya application.
That’s all the article about Autodesk Maya Review for Windows. If you have questions, please write in the comments column and we will be happy to help you. Thank for visiting and look forward to the next software update.